- Communal entrance floor made from 20mm Nero Marquina and Carrara marble
- Digitally templated and setting out forwarded to architect for approval prior to manufacture
- Difficult site conditions in an open walkway where residents were passing in and out daily
- Flat 4 comprised of 2 bathrooms, 1 kitchen and bio-ethanol fireplace
- Guest bathroom consisted of tiles supplied by Domus and vanity tops/ shelves made from Neolith, a sintered porcelain.
The master bathroom floor was tiled with the same Domus tile, however, the walls were covered in the same Neolith as used for the vanities. The back wall of the shower was cut to from a bookmatch.
For the main reception area, we installed a gascoigne blue fireplace that was constructed using hand selected slabs from Portugal.
The kitchen was finished using 1m x 1m porcelain tiles supplied by Domus, as well as a ditraheat membrane.
Worktops were constructed using 20mm crystal white quartz from our own Romastone range.
Are you working on a residential development and need expertly sourced and cut stone products? Our industry experts can source you the best quality stone flooring, tiles and surfaces for an excellent price. Contact us today on 01202 677 188.